Naruto Shippuden: A shinobi funeral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site. Empty Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site.

Post  Parasite Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 pm

As the topic says to you Shinji, thanks and thanks again.

For those of you who have not heard of me, my name is Parasite. And I am from a site that both Shinji and I use. We have become something like brothers. ^_^ He told me of this site and I was glad to join. I hope this arrival might boost up the popularity here. If you are all thinking I'm rather late, my internet wouldn't let me on here. Thank god I have been able to get here now!

Hopefully I can join other sites with you as well. Remind me of some and I'll be thinking of joining.

Just to let you know I don't want to be given the name Para, since it irks me for others to say that. I'll be quite happy with Parasite peoples.

So I guess that is my introduction. Parasite is out! ><

Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site. Rin_Stamp_by_Tora044
Parasite
Parasite

Back to top Go down

Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site. Empty Re: Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site.

Post  Orochimaru Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 pm

welcome! we're happy to welcome you to our small community!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

Back to top Go down

Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site. Empty Re: Thanks Shinji for inviting your trusted friend (moi) to this site.

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Yo~!

Welcome to the site friend of Shinji's! I'm glad we have another member!

Please go and make your character, grab yourself an avatar and make yourself at home.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

https://shinobifuneral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Parasite Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks for your introductions. Small sites, but great graphics! I'm captivated by the work into this place. O_O

I'll go make that character soon.
Parasite
Parasite

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

thank you!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down