Naruto Shippuden: A shinobi funeral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for victims... (vamps only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Looking for victims... (vamps only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for victims... (vamps only)

Post  Orochimaru Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:49 pm

*sigh* orochimaru was used to the blackouts now... he picked up his landline phone and called the power co.... and was shocked... in more ways than one... The power had been cut by something else... and then the phone shorted out and zapped him a goodun'(LOLZ!)
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

Back to top Go down

Looking for victims... (vamps only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for victims... (vamps only)

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am

Itachi was ready to laugh when he saw the zap. But the weasle had to work rather quickly before the vamp figured something was doing this. Itachi pulled a tv plug out, not making any effect since the blackout was there and stretched in such a way he could fit through the small gap. Pulling his tail out of the hole with him, he fell behind the tv. Since it was too dark for even Oro, he wasn't seen scampering up the wall and on the ceiling, around Oro and fell down behind the snake. Before Oreo could here the noise, he scampered down towards the vast halls of the lair. He had to find the scroll room.

Itachi's weasle tail twitched. just where was it again? He gazed down the huge hall and had a feeling this plan wasn't thought through. The dark shape crawled under a shelf and hid inside to plan his next move.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

https://shinobifuneral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Orochimaru, blackened, got up and swayed a bit. He then looked around and, using his heat vision (pit vipers ROCK) noticed the were crawling down the hall... "OI!" Oro ran down the hall after the weasle and dove for it...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Itachi hissed like a weasle would when mad and leapt out the way, showing the desk that Orochimaru didn't see him on. (owch) there was a vase on it too. Of roses!

Itachi scampered towards a room, peered in and leapt back as a cerberus head screeched at him. He rushed to another room to see weapons, then rushed to a slave room and gulped at the naked bodies then leapt to another room. He saw a bedroom and gulped at what he saw, then went to another room to see Kabuto sweeping the floor.

''What are you looking at?''

Itachi ran to another room almost tired and saw a bunch of chopped up weres. Screeching, he rushed and finally found the right room. He hid inside a scroll.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:50 pm

ooc: WHY WOULD a vamp have a vase of roses! HE HAS GERANIUMS AND DAFFODILS~!
"Hmph..." He trapped itachi in the room and went to grab him...
ooc: ok i totally screwed... hey wait... I SAY OOC LINES COUNT!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:56 pm

ooc: did ya have to pick daffodils? (those are sometimes reffered to gay. not that I support that but still....)And they (ooc) will only count for that post....

Itachi scampered out the scroll and climbed up Oro's pant leg. (lol)

His red eyes glared and he smirked in the pant leg before climbing more and more until he was at Oro's stomach in his shirt. He climbed to Oro's back of shirt and began scratching with his claws in the spot of the back where the arms could not reach.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm

ooc: don't talk about that! freddie mercury rocked!
"ASGFDKIHRIWEKLSHFPWEDK;RFDSWERDSFEDFDPOREIFJPOWDESJDFDESIRWDEOISFKLJSOFHFIDSPOFDESIHTEHFDSFODSD;FLDJSA;FJDKL;SJFLSJDAFL;KJSDKL;FJDL;SFL;DKJKLFJDL;JKLDAJSKLFDJS;LFJSDKLJA;LSKDGHLJFLJADHSGJFLARIEGNHDFOIU93-4WUI50 7349-573498659047583490573T57690349354903547" Oro was spazzing! as you can tell!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Itachi laughed and dug his claws in a sensitive spot before biting Oro. BITING Oro in wereweasle form. (got an idea of what that'll do?) Itachi smirked and kept his jaws locked on the sensitive spot, putting wereweasle venom through oro's bloodstream.

He remembered how Sasuke had been bitten, so he didn't add as much so that oro would not go werevamp like Sasuke did.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 pm

ooc: ANY amout will cause the cross... kukukukukukuukukukukukukukkukukukkukukukkukukukkuku
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Ooc: he did not put in enough for werevamp. Not even for giant wereweasle mode. He put in enough so oro would turn Into normal weasle...I am typing on an itouch btw
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 am

ooc:... U GOT A FU**ING ITOUCH?! F! U!
Orochimaru cringed... "Hngh...AUGH!" Then collapsed from pain as he turned into an odd shape...then WEASLE! He got up, scratched his head, his butt then his side... "Who man.. craz... OI! WTF IS WRONG WITH MY VOICE!? SQUEAKER SQUEAKEN SQUEAK SKWAK BABOZA! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!"
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Itachi smirked, seeing the shocked look on Oro's face rather funny. Since the two weasles were the exact same size and weight, their voices appeared normal to them and only them.....unless something else like a weresquirel or cat listened in, and then only if they were in tiny form lolz.

Anywho, Itachi knew that as he was alpha, when Oro was in this state he'd be DOOMED (since starters are um....normal ranked?)!!!!! The sly weasle grinned, fangs glistening with blood.

''I wonder how you're precious vamp-co Kabuto's gonna react when he sees this funny scene.....^/_\^''

ooc: The itouch is meh dad's.....I am so lucky to use it! BTW i am in north carolina right now in a cabin at 11:17 pm and I am so hyped about the following competition! There's even gonna be the stuff about the heavy weights and guys dressed in full claymore and chainmail and braveheart stuff~! EWWW! But anywho I cannot wait for this competition..... I should be back at Monday or tuesday. Be sure to let Haichu know. I may be on more often since dad bought the laptop. And the internet range is great! Oh I also forgot to mention we were driving up a road here and we crossed a mountain. We were at the edge and I was panicking since it was so close to falling!! This should be fun....I'll keep you updated on the times i use the laptop...kk? See ya then! PLEASE Post Back and don't wait for me to come back when you post. I'm sure I will be on more than once here.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 am

ooc: Ah! lucky S.O.B.S! and lets just say for now its squeaky to oro since he just got it... once he sleeps it'll sound normal!
Oro gave a e_e face and looked at itachi... "I hate you..." Oro then lunged at him and tried to strangle him! He missed, fell flat on his face, causing a large plume of dust to fly up, and got back looking P.I.S.S.E.D.!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

ooc: Heh heh. Now it's friday at 5:11 pm and I have more to speak of. firstly, we don't have our competition today so we went to look at the sights >< KUKUKUKUKU! We went to the town of boone to see an antique shop, a general store and a pizza with an all you can eat! Oh the joy of that! We played video games at an arcade, then stopped to their big mall. if you have ever been to centre mall (before it closed) their mall looked like that. There was a rockband demo right in the middle of the mall and my dad and I played a few songs (me on guitar/bass, dad on drums). I can believe there were many shocked peoples when we began playing expert.....We went to the bookstore where there were tons of anime and manga. Then we headed to the gamestop and I nearly thought we were back at limeridge. ^^' After we headed straight to a small shop called indo, which was next door to the shop screamies. Screamies was the kind of store for horror movie t-shirts, posters ect while indo was a hippie store lolz. I got a panflute from indo, since I could not buy the CHILD'S PLAY poster at screamies. (panflute btw ish now my fave wind instrument kukuku) So we got back to our campsite and used the park (where my father and I used the teeter totter and I laughed my butt off) and now I am here!

Now to the rp:

Itachi laughed as he knew how Oro would have to learn how to walk like a weasle. He wasn't gonna supply any lessons for that though. Itachi smirked again.

''Orochimaru, you are so screwed.....I'll only help ya if you give me the scroll I seek. The scroll of divine bats please?'' Itachi said as he stretched a paw forwards for it. ''If not given I will have to leave you to your friend Kabuto, who is probably not going to believe a small weasle for his master. and I am sure the legion of sound people will not allow a tiny creature to lead them to their victories. For it would be embarassing. More embarrassing as your current shape.'' He had a kind but evil smile on his face and his tone was more girly than usual. But it spoke the truth. When a vampire was suddenly something this small and miniature, most likely his companions would go beserk.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm

ooc: I KJSGHFDK;JSHTKDNSKLFYHHUSDSFJDUFLJUJLKUIUKKJJUAIJFDJAOIEJFDUEO84938589476597234 HATE J00!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GOT TO N.C. NOW! and kukukukuku urself... oro will surprise you... you know randall for monsters inc.? he can move like that as a weasle! itachi will be impressed!
Oro smiled... he jumped up, or rather, his feet and bottom "Parts" stayed on the ground while the rest of him crawled around on the ceiling and came back down behind itcahi! "Hello... looking for this?" Oro dangled the scroll in front of itachi's face for a second the quickly went back up and crawled around on the ceiling before disappearing into a PUNY vent!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 pm

ooc: LOL! But that's not all! (determined expression) We went mini putting now and had dinner! WOOT! I just skipped our campfire for tonight so I could post this.....>< GRRR! Well, an alpha weasle has to be more flexible than that description you put, but it would be impressive to Itachi anywho. But look out for the master of wereweasles has ways of getting to places so secret not even the head alpha knows where he went ^^

Itachi smirked. It was impressive that a beginner knew what he was doing a little. But if he wanted to escape, attempts would be in vain. Itachi had been here many times without Oro noticing, so he knew some weasle things. Plus with that electric proof gel on. Itachi grinned before scampering out of view.

There was the sound of scampering everywhere at the vent as Itachi ran. But the sounds were echoing and it made it impossible for Oro to be able to hear exactly where he was! suddenly a small hole right in front of Oreo opened and Itachi zipped out and snarled. ''Orochimaru, how nice to see you again...'' Itachi spoke as he closed the hole with a small plastic lid. Itachi's sharingan eyes suddenly turned mangeyeko. ''I may take the scroll by force if i want to. So give it up without a fight. There is no way you can escape as every wire in this vent is known to me like the back of my paw. Some places are here that you haven't even known of.'' Itachi stretched his upper body to look bigger and more menacing.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

"O rly? same to you..."
ooc: itachi will NOT know about this one...
Orochimaru clicked his claw and a small hole opened up above him... as soon as he entered, the door would close, only opening once the correct sequence had been entered... then doors at both ends would open... "CYA!"
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am

Itachi blinked. He did not know of that! And how the heck did Oro make a weasle travel hole when he was only a weasle now? Itachi wondered if Kabuto made it and got squished along the way. Itachi sighed and used a back leg to itch at his head. Even in weasle form he had a ponytail.....Itachi's sharingan was like all others, being able to copy things. So.....

Itachi had basically memorized the combination through sharingan! The weasle had tricks up his sleeve, that was for sure. Itachi sighed and clicked the combination with a claw and both doors opened. Yawning, he slipped through to pursue the snake-weasle-vamp-thing. Since Oro probably wasn't out of the travel hole by now, Itachi stretched hiself and was crawling on the ceiling of the tunnel and twisted around Oro to go in front of him. Itachi stopped so Oro would probably bonk into him from running fast and turned around.

''So.....What was that about cya?'' Itachi said in a ha-ha tone.

ooc: BACK from North Carolina now! The days before yesterday (saturday,sunday) were strictly competion. I got 4 sixths, 1 fifth and 2 thirds. The thirds were from two dances that only awarded 3 places! So I was lucky! It was fun! (in the sword dance, I kicked my sword sky high....) I am glad to be home again! >< Call if you like, it is 12:22 pm right now....
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am

ooc: i meant that there was a special maze in there (yes i got it from super paper mario) that had to be gone through in PRECISE order and it could not bee seen until the doors open and the directions were only known to orochimaru!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 pm

ooc: Oh come on i just come back and somebody decides to give me a maze? I'm no sherlock holmes and I don't know paper mario! >< Can Ita just get through it with sharingan and just do what he did in my last post? It'll save lot's of trouble! And then we can move along in the chase....
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:20 pm

ooc: ok...
Orochimaru climbed out of the hole unaware of itachi... He got out in a room isolated from the rest of the base... it was a mini safe room! Orochimaruy smiled at his supposed success and sat in a chair where kabuuto, seemingly out of nowhere appeared and stared at the weasle... (this is the only way kabuto would know if it was him) "Uh... Orochimaru-sama?" "Yes!" Kabuto had a look of shock on his face... "WHAT A VOICE! SO CUTE! LOL!"
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Itachi peeked from the hole and blinked before zooming into a drawer at the desk 1 second before Kabuto would notice the weasle-Oro. oro probably wouldn't notice since Itachi was now in papers and ink which would hide his scent and his chakra signature. (and that bleach spiritual pressure thingy....Ink seems to be a cool way of hiding....) Itachi nestled in and looked out through a hairline crack in the wood. He could see Kabuto now and rolled his eyes.

Dunce probably thinks he's in weasle heaven....Itachi mentally grumbled. Itachi cautiously opened an ink bottle and put a paw in it. He dabbed the paw on the important papers Oro needed, smearing the papers until they were black and unable to read. Itachi smirked, just wanting to have a little fun as well. He put the ink cap back on then carefully used his one claw nail, which was his most dangerous claw, and silently cut a hole in the wood of the drawer's back. He stretched into it and was now inside the desk. He nibly lept to the bottom drawer and silently made another hole to get in it. Itachi made a hole in the side, the part that faced away from Oro's view, and crawled out, leaving the desk. He noticed how dark the room was and did not hesitate to take advantage and run into a wall hole. He slid into a large pipe and planned where to go next. If he couldn't get the scroll, he'd pull some stunts instead until begged to stop!

Itachi scampered into another large pipe and raced down, only to collide with a furry object. Both bounced back. One squeaked in surprise while the other made a hiss in anger. A scaly lump was beside the furry thing that was hissing. Itachi wiped both eyes with a paw and squeaked.

''SASUKE! What are you doing here?''

''Looking for you. Geez, watch where you're going next time. Btw, Kisame got us lost in this mansion. What room are we in?'' Sasuke nyawed as he rubbed his head.

''Oh so that's what the scaly lump is beside you.....''Itachi sighed as he noticed a very scaly and blue cat next to the black werecat. ''Did you bite him or something?''

''Yeah. I'll take out the venom later. Right now I need to know where I am so we can get out of here.'' Sasuke mewed.

''We're in the pipe leading to Oro-baka's hallway. He knows I am in his mansion somewhere, but he's dealing with his gay assisstant Kabuto right now on his current....condition....'' Itachi said as Sasuke's eyes narrowed knowing what condition meant. ''I can't get the scroll right now, so I'm just gonna make some accidents happen until Oro gives it up.'' Itachi squeaked as Sasuke narrowed his eyes even more.

''Well, as long as we know you aren't dead yet. But honestly....Oro a wereweasle? Just doesn't make sense....''

''He ain't wereweasle! I made him only slightly wereweasle. He can only use tiny form! He won't be able to harm us!''

''Unless daytime strikes.''

''Yeah but he's a vampire! He'll burn if he gets sunlight. Plus, a vampire against two alphas and one temporary doesn't stand too much of a chance! Think!!!!''

''I am! NYA!!!'' sasuke lunged and Itachi flinched until Kisame blocked em both.

''Okay, even though I am new to this were-creature stuff I believe you guys have gotta chill. Listen now....Orochimaru might know our location if we stand around here so let's just move out. Itachi will do some stuff, with our help, then we rush out. Then Oro will freak at the pranks we pull, and we'll go home laughing. Got it?''

Both were-creatures nodded.

''Okay. Good. Now which way Ita? You've been here more than i have.'' Kisame said.

''To the hallway!'' Itachi scampered off, Sasuke and Kisame following behind.

They reached another, slightly smaller pipe and scampered through.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm

"? Is it just me? Or am i hearing clicking and talking coming from the... oh no.... o nononononono... Nuh uh... they are NOT in my specially designed... oh wait... kukukukukuku... i don't believe the other two have their rubber gel... do they...
ooc: yeah, he's got a bat's hearing (DUHR!)
He was ku ku ku-ing for a reason... he had had those pipes electrically charged for catchinmice... or any other rodents... they would work just as well on cats and TWICE as well on scaly shark-ish cat thingies... (water okay?!)
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 am

ooc: UH OH! O_O

Itachi noticed something strange about this pipe. He looked at it and tried to see with sharingan. Although he had some nightvision, it wasn't as good as a cat's. Itachi poked Sasuke. The were-cat's ear twitched and he turned to look to his older brother.

''What now?'' He asked, small fangs at the ready for whatever was bothering them.

''Sasuke....Could you check the walls?'' Itachi asked concerned of what was going to happen. Sasuke nodded and turned to look more clearly, squinting to see. Sasuke noticed it right away. Small, almost non-existant, thread like patterns in the walls. Each colied around like wires.....WIRES! Sasuke's eyes widened big time. Itachi grabbed the bottle of gel he had, but found only a little in it. There wouldn't be enough for the cats. Itachi started to hyperventilate.

Sasuke stopped it with a paw. He was just as frightened. Kisame was now sweating in total freakout. ''There's wires everywhere!'' He yipped. Itachi felt cold a little and thought. ''Guys, I don't have enough gel. But I have enough for your paws....and maybe your tails. So listen. If Orochimaru uses these wires, whatever you do, don't hit a wall! The floor should be okay if your paws and tails are coated, but the walls are hazardous!''

Sasuke and Kisame nodded. Itachi held out the bottle, and both cats placed each paw in the gel one at a time. Their tails were coated and they placed themselves in the middle of the pipe, hoping they wouldn't run into a wall. Itachi gulped and stuck his head up.

''Let's move.''

The were-creatures began scampering, each one trying their best not to run sideways!
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

ooc: oh kukukukuukukukukukuku....
Orochimaru looked at kabuto... who was stil biting his lip to keep from laughing " Hm... would you mind turning the vents on? (the pipes blow STUPID cold air at very high speed, while the wires are now ON)
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum