Naruto Shippuden: A shinobi funeral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake HQ : Sasuke Trains

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snake HQ : Sasuke Trains Empty Snake HQ : Sasuke Trains

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Sun May 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Sasuke walked towards the training grounds quietly, holding a small scroll in his hand. It was the snake training grounds, a training area a bit off from Konoha, and was joined with the snake HQ. Sasuke was bored and had nothing to do so he was going to train like hell if he was going to see Orochimaru again. Now that he knew Oro was alive, he had to be carefull. Sasuke was going to start with his basic jutsus and quickly summoned out of the scroll two dummies made of steel. He had it made fireproof. (unless steel is fireproof. I have no clue)

Sasuke jumped back 16 metres and rapidly weaved handsigns. He charged up his chakra and inhaled. Then exhaled, a huge fireball blasting out to the two dummies. Sasuke smirked and then weaved two more handsigns as the fireball moved towards the dummies. The fireball suddenly split into two and each hit the dummy it was striking at. Both dummies had been hit. And for some reason, they had been turned to ash from the blast. Sasuke blinked.

''I thought those were fireproof...'' He muttered. He walked up to the ashes and saw a small piece of metal with tiny writing. Picking it up, Sasuke read it. ''It was fireproof.....wow.'' He dropped the metal and walked to get ready another jutsu. As he walked the curse mark spun slowly, as if watching everything.

ooc: If somebody who plays a villan posts here, please put instead a random GOOD ninja. Maybe even a snake team member like Juugo, Suigetsu or Karen, since we have none of those. Do not worry you can play as them without making a description unless you permanently wanna play one. (but I am taking Suigetsu ><)
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

https://shinobifuneral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Snake HQ : Sasuke Trains Empty Re: Snake HQ : Sasuke Trains

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 pm

ooc: no, it woulda melted but whatever
Juugo walked up, his hair singed from the heatwave that eminated from the fireball. "Uh... sasuke-san?" Juugo was apprehensive about talking to sasuke after seeing just what he was capable of. Now that he saw sasuke wasn't even tired or anything, he was worried about what he could do when he really tried.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Sasuke looked to Juugo and noted the singed hair instantly. He kind of smirked. ''Gomen.'' He apoligized quietly as he looked to another dummy that somehow was here. This one was supposedly lightning proof. Sasuke was waiting to try it out.

His expression told all he was noting how powerfull he'd been getting. Sasuke relaxed a little, deciding to wait and turned to Juugo again. ''Why are you here?'' He asked, now more serious than before.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:32 pm

"Uh... a little problem sasuke-san... hm... how would I put this...uh... hm... well...karen had a little... uh... problem... hm... just follow me..." Juugo sped off into the forest to a site where all was not well... Karen lay in a pool of blood... a single kunai was embedded in her stomach... the wound was bleeding badly...
ooc: refer to my first sig pic and replace her with karen, and you got the scene...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Sasuke stared a Karen and ran up. ''What happened here?'' He asked in a dangerous tone that meant total seriousness. He crouched over her inspecting the wounds and already getting medicine and bandages for it. His black eyes blazed with a hidden rage. He began placing bandages on Karen's arms and of course the stomach where the main wound was.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 pm

I don't know... she went out for a walk... she said she'd be back in an hour or so but... after a couple of hours i got worried... That and the fact i heard a bloodcurdling scream... i'm surprised you didn't..." Juugo pulled sasuke out of the way... he was intent on healing karen his way... "See you when i'm 15..." Juugo placed his hands on karen's wonds... they healed instantly... then juugo passed out...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Sasuke noticed Juugo looking different as he passed out. His eyes widened when he knew what'd happened. He stared at Juugo and sighed, then glanced to the now okay and unconcious Karen. He shuffled around and was bored waiting for them. He sighed and then started making handsigns. He used tf no jutsu and was suddenly a cat out of boredom. He waited patiently now. Sighing, he then turned back, then turned into a kitsune, a wolf and a lizard before turning back. And who said he never practiced Tf no jutsu?

Sasuke tapped his foot now, just waiting.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Juugo still lay there... something was wrong... Karen was stirring but juugo... he barely breathed... a trickle of blood fell from juugo's mouth... his face suddenly contorted in pain... this wasn;t the usual healing... he was having trouble... normally he had healed sasuke after a hard day of training... he hadn't healed a woman in a while... maybe he had used something he only used on males and the jutsu patially backfired... whatever it was... it had gone HORRIBLY wrong...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Sasuke noticed the trickle of blood instantly. He ran up to it and stared. He had no idea what to do. He could only watch whatever was happening with wide eyes that were very afraid. ''......Juugo?'' He tried to wake him up.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Juugo lashed put... unaware of what he was doing... juugo wasn't there... but someone else was... Juugo hissed... and NOT in the cat way... he rolled over to reveal his face was paler than pale... his eyes were snakelike... and he had nothing of the juugo sasuke knew... it wasn't even juugo...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Sasuke noticed the snake eyes and he felt his curse mark spinning in total rage. He tried to keep from using it and scowled at this. Juugo wasn't in there. Was it Orochimaru? Sasuke narrowed his eyes now and began forming handsigns. Whoever it was would be feeling pain if he didn't get out of Juugo.

''Who are you and why are you using Juugo?'' Sasuke asked in an agressive voice.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm

"Oh sasuke... How would you forget your own sensai... i'm actually saddened..." Orochimaru frowned then smirked... he was amused by sasuke's arrogance... he had taken over juugo as a ploy... it was orohimaru all along... he had even stabbed karen... all to get to sasuke... he had his chance...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Sasuke got ready to fight as his sharingan came up and his chakra swirled around him. He suddenly was interrupted by something that came out of nowhere and pounced on Orochimaru. It seemed to be something big and angry. It was too blurry to see it though, but it seemed to be screaming ''Do you remember me Orochimaru????'' in an agressive roar.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm

ooc: pm me the guy's name!
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:46 pm

ooc: When the blur clears and you can see it correctly. For now try to get it off or something.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:57 pm

"Hm? Who is it? Show yourself clearly!" Orochimaru was getting agitated...
ooc: i need more info... thats as much as i can get...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm

''Who do you think you scumbag?'' The creature moved away and skidded in front of Sasuke. It was now apparent the thing wasn't human. It was a monstrous black wolf creature with red eyes and purple/black/red chakra that swirled around it. The creature had mutated, raptor like claws and it's tail was more lizard like. It had two, folded bat wings that were made from a cruel experiment. It was one of Oro's experiments, Tapir. Tapir had escaped after harsh experimentation and had a grudge on the snake. The wolf was now a shape shifter, but this was his regular form.

''DIE!!'' The wolf pounced at Oro again in it's anger.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 pm

ooc:hmm...u wanna have the vamp stuff?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

ooc: No. Make a seperate topic for that.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:08 pm

ooc: k'
Orochimaru stepped back. "Hm... i thought I... disposed of you... oh well... no time like the present..." Orochimaru had a kunai on each finger... he spat a small amount of liquid onto the kunais and they immediately burst into bright green and purple flames. "Hmph... I always embed copper and argon into my kunais..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Tapir immediately threw back his wings and landed away from the kunais. Snarling, the wolf was ready to attack. Sasuke stared at it in a bit of shock. Spo this was one of the experiments? One of the defects? Was it really a wolf?

Tapir snarled agaiin. ''You took everything from me....my hummanity, my family and my soul. But now I will take it from you, even if I have to go through all of your hosts!'' He growled and lept at Oro again, but halted in midair to breathe out large green fire at Oro.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

"Hmph... i didn't take... you gave..." Orochimaru flipped out a scroll. "You promised permanent loyaly to me... you can't lay a finger on me... lest you shall die through the contract..."Orochimaru smirked and stored the contact in a flame-proof kevlar (bulletproof) pouch...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 pm

''Heh heh. You've forgotten Orochimaru, about the contract breaking.'' He smirked. ''I did die from that contract from breaking it, but I have been reborn. Now that contract is useless. I will kill you.'' The wolf howled and lept at Oro again. His eyes were inhuman now.

His claws seemed to have become bigger and more sharp.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Orochimaru's eyes widened... he hadn't known... he felt an intense heat from the pouch... the contract! now that he knew that it was broken, it was burning! He whipped the pouch off and threw it at the now more intimidating wolf... Oro ducked anyway out of reflex.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:35 pm

The wolf's wings fluttered and he dodged the burning contract as if it were nothing. He then flew after Oro, breathing dragon fire at the snake. He looked like a wolf in a hawk posture as he used his back legs to kick at orochimaru.

''Heh heh.....Finally....''
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next