Naruto Shippuden: A shinobi funeral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally. Empty Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally.

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm

ooc: No canons and be a good guy!

The streets of Tanzaku town were filled of people who were just doing random crap, talking to one another and ect.

But there is the forest around Tanzaku and that is where this topic is taking place lolz. In the forest there was a cave and in that cave two men were pulling a struggling body from their cart and plopping the body in the back of the cave. They smirked as they watched the shivering body, and laughed.

''This was the tortured victim right? He's spent two years in juvenile detention right? Serves him right for being in a gang....I've heard his father was murdered by him. He claimed his father died on accident.'' The one man said.

''Well he ain't talking now eh?'' The other said and laughed.

''He can't even see. he's the blindest bastard ever!'' The first yelled as they proceeded to grab the stone surface of the cave and haul it down, causing the cave entrance to collapse. ''Stupid boy. The worst of all kids.'' they laughed and walked away.

The boy could see though, even though he had no eyes to open anymore. He focused chakra to his hand silently and a hologram of an eyeball appeared. The third eye. He allowed the eye to float so he could see where he was. Silently, he used his straitjacket bound hands to give him a way of getting up. But it was no use right now. He was too weak. Sadly, he mentally screamed for help, as his mouth was bound together by stitches underneathe the mask he had to wear.

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally. Sidreferencepicture2

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally. Sidintroductionpictureforphotoshop2
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

https://shinobifuneral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally. Empty Re: Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally.

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Hachiro was walking around when he felt the cry. He rushed to the person and recoiled a bit when he say him. "You needed help?" /he helds out his hand for the person to TAKE WHEN HE REALIZED (OOPS) the straitjacket. /he grabbed on to his arm and yanked him to his feet. he opened his mind enough to allow casual conversatin with him.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

Back to top Go down

Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally. Empty Re: Inside a collapsed cave....screaming mentally.

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm

The boy was yanked up. He was light as a feather, even if Hachiro (as you said on nara I think) was 80 pounds. He was probably skin and bones under the straitjacket. The small chakra eyeball flew up with him and swirled around Hachiro as Sid was actually looking for any weapons or anything with the third eye. The voice that Sid spoke in sounded much younger than what he looked. (he looks 16, he talks in a 12 year old's voice....lol my age).

Thank you.... A mental cough was heard since the stitched mouth didn't allow him to cough aloud. Sid 'looked' or should I say turned his head to Hachiro. He bowed stiffly. Who are you? Are you one of the excecutioners? Or are you one of the men who dropped me here? It was easy to tell he was thinking he was in the torture chamber still.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 pm

"No no... i'm the mizukage... Are you alright? What happened?" Hachiro was concerned about sid's welfare. Obviously. "Seriously... we have to get you to a hospital... or better yet... follow me... i have the best doctor in my country, and possibly the whole continent... he'll make sure you're alright... come on..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 pm

The third eye landed in between Sid and Hachiro so Sid could see the face clearly. He seemed to be a little confused. He hadn't known much about the world after the torturing. He tilted his bandaged head.

I am not well? I think I'm okay. I've been living in a cell for as long as I can remember....What's a Mizukage? Sid (even though most of his face was hidden) looked confused.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Hachiro smiled faintly... "The leader of the mist village my dear boy..." He lightly tugged on the boy's arm."Come on... you're pale, youre an inch around and you need medical attention for the still bleedinng wounds... come on..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Nodding obediently he began to follow. His steps were slightly shorter as his ankles were chained. The eye was following them, looking around fast, taking in all the details that worried him so. He had just noticed the blood. From being used to torture it hadn't occured to him he was bleeding. He was almost deathly quiet, probably of being so pained.

The scenery troubled him. Being used to the darkness, he saw brightness that made him very confused. He kept silent though and kept moving. Until he saw a winged creature fluttering in the sky.

What is that? He tried to point with his restrained arms. The small insect with beautiful orange and black wings hovered around and flew in front of them both.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 am

"A monarch butterfly... don't touch them... you know... they say every butterfly is someone's spirit that has been seent to heaven..." Hachiro smiled... "When you get a chance... you should really just sit down and watch the scenery go by..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Sid nodded again, watching the insect fly away into the sky. The third eye tried to follow, but couldn't since then Sid wouldn't be able to see what he was doing on the ground. Watching, he didn't notice the shackles on his ankles and tripped.

Whoops.... He tried to pull hiself up now. For once he actually did and shakely got back to his feet. Watching the scenery again he moved carefully now. What exactly is a doctor? I heard a cellmate tell me about them once, he said he'd even gone there. But nobody believed his story.....And who could blame them.... Sid kept following.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 pm

"Someone who can heal people... and here..." Hachiro concentrated chakra into his fingertips and quickly jabbed at the shackles. In an instant they completely disappeared. "There... try walking normally... with a bit longer of a stride..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm

ooc: HEY! Those shackles are for a reason! I am not going to alter his looks right now since I went to the trouble of drawing that!

The shackles did not move or disintegrate of anything. They remained perfectly fine. There was some sort of barrier, plus the fact they had keyholes in them meant for a certain key.

Sid tilted his head awkwardly. He once again looked confused as he began walking again in the same way as before.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

ooc: oh, great! ONCE AGAIN! i get in sh** for trying 2 help!

Hachiro looked puzzled... He once again started walking with him. A few hours later, as they approached the villae, tey were confronted by a guard. As hachiro had his hood down, even with the mizukage hat, (they had discovered that they were available at any novelty shop.) he was unrecognizable. "Hey hold it... i'm gonna need som ID..." Hachiro flashed the card. "He's with me..." The guard immediately appologised and let him through...
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 pm

ooc: No no no no....You aren't getting in trouble really. I just need the shackles right now. All part of a plan. ^^

Sid turned his head to the guard, the third eye behind him blinking rapidly. Then Sid shrugged and followed Hachiro. The guard tilted his head as he watched Sid walking away.

''What has that kid been through I wonder?'' He grumbled.

Still walking, Sid glanced around again. The village looked really busy. Tanzaku town was famous for it's city-street-ness-stuff and there was so many things going on. He blinked in wonder at the people as a lot of them stared back at him in confuzzlement.

A large man walked up. Obviously he was the guy who looked at strange stuff.

''Hello kage, I was just wondering...What's with the wierd guy walking behind you? I've heard the mist were a little....deep with their law enforcement but what's with the kid?'' He asked quietly so no one else would hear. Sid looked sad as he had heard somehow and mentally sighed.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Hachiro talked quietly through clenched teeth. "Look... this kid's been through hell and halfway back... i'm getting him some help..." Hachiro made a handsign underneath them. It glowed violently. "Now look... unless you want to see tanzaku town from 8 miles in the sky... i suggest you back off..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

ooc: feels like Hachiro is about to use 100 years of death! lol Now watch what happens if he tries to take the mask off.....

The guard wasn't giving up. He seemed very ignorant to the fact he was talking to the mizukage. He sighed.

''Look here. I just want to see what's under the mask. You know the face okay? Who knows if you're dragging a missing-nin down here in my village.'' He said narrowing his eyes. He actually pushed Hachiro aside and walked to the boy.

Sid looked up, his stitched eye exposed. He seemed quiet, not knowing what was happening. The third eye circled around slowly. The guard made a hmph and grabbed at Sid's mask. Suddenly a bright blue light flashed (similar to the barrier on the cuffs) and Sid was launched backwards and fell beside Hachiro in fear of what had just happened. His mask hadn't moved a bit and wasn;t revealing anything. The guard was no more than a husk of black bones and melted eyes....obviously the barrier had sizzled him to ashes.

Sid stared at the grotesque body in fear and shuffled backwards, then screamed mentally and curled into a ball.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:46 pm

ooc:nice touch!
Hachiro gaped in amazement... "Uh... who the hell could do that!?" He grabbed sid and ran with him he wanted to get away from the body as fast as possible... just the thought of the man made him cringe.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Sid nearly tripped over his shackles as he tried to run. The third eye followed madly. The boy seemed very afraid of what happened since he hadn't meant it at all. He nearly tripped and stumbled as he ran. A pleading look went to Hachiro.

It hurts....he grabbed the mask...I didn't mean to! I don't want to murder!!!! Were some of the words racing through Sid's mind that Hachiro probably heard. Sid was rambling in his mind mostly.

People had seen and there were two guards running after them now.

ooc: Woohoo police chase!
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Hachiro held up his hand and a pulse of chakra hit the guards. "Don't mess with your kage..." He smiled and started walking. "And sid... its ok... it happens... i know you didn't mean to... and besides... he won't be missed..."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Sid nodded in the same obeidiant way he would use for the guys in the torture chambers. That sorrowfull nod that means he's just going along with it without a say. People would miss a guy like that. He really didn't do anything wrong. Plus the fact he was a guard meaning he had a family....

Sid couldn't do any crying because of the shut eye but he constantly tried to rub his eyes with his bound up arms.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

ooc: no, usually that means the opposite
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm

ooc: Opposite of what exactly????
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 pm

ooc: the guards usually don't have families
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm

ooc: oh well......now post.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

"Hmph... c'mon... we're here... We'll help you..." Hachiro walked into a modern looking hospital. (reminiscent of S. Joe's) He walked into the emerg. dept. and walked right past triage. "He's with me..."The doctors immediately ran to the child.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

All Sid could say (mentally that is) is meep in shock as the doctors fled to him. He tried to move his shackles and face from them so they wouldn't kill themselves like the guard did. He made small sounds in his mind of shock and was trying still to move. It was almost like he was being smothered. All he saw were doctors.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum