There's a neko on the hokage mountain!

Go down

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Empty There's a neko on the hokage mountain!

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 am

ooc: Whomever posts must be a good guy. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi et Tsunade or whoever else from Konoha can post here! (oro you can choose all of them or just one)

An old man was walking through the mountain faces, staring up at the Hokages of history. There was the first hokage who'd been the savior and leader of konoha. One of the last peoples to be able to use trees for jutsu. Then the second, who'd manipulated water. The third, who could summon the monkey instead of the normal Snake, Toad and Slug and of course the fourth who'd saved them from Kyuubi. Then there was the fifth, lady hokage, the first woman who'd ever been hokage of leaf.

The man rested on a bench, the journey up the mountainside tiring him. How could people live on the mountain district, with those faces and the long trail up? He sighed and pulled out a fish. There were many cats around this part of the hokage mountain and he liked to feed them. He took the minnow out and lifted it, and white cats, black cats and all sorts of other colored cats climbed out and crawled to him. They mewed as they circled the fish and the man tossed it to a small and weak black cat, who ate it like crazy. He pulled out another and one by one, the cats were fed.

He was down to the last minnow when he thought all the cats were fed. Then he looked to the bushes, and blinked in surprise. There were two cat like slits staring at him from the bushes. They were black and seemed beautiful, as if the night sky was held in them, even though it was afternoon. The man smiled and took a fish out, gesturing to the cat from the bushes to draw nearer.

''I'm not going to hurt you....'' He said quietly.

Still the mystery cat did not move. Maybe a victim of animal beating of something? The old man got up and moved towards the bushes, dangling the minnow in front of the bushes. The eyes blinked and a small nya came from the bushes. A strange noise, it sounded almost human? The old man smiled. This cat may be the kind of cats who were said to talk, like those cats from the talent shows. Determined to lure tha cat he put the fish closer.

Suddenly the bushes rustled and a human face came out. The face was childlike and covered in shadows so one did not see it clearly. The black eyes belonged to it as it opened it's mouth to show small cat fangs before taking the fish in it's mouth and fleeing into the bushes. As it crawled away the old and surprised man could see the black tail moving behind it.

''A-A neko????'' he stuttered, and fainted.

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! 551120neko%20sasuke%20h%20XD

Spoiler:
There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Futoshi11ok

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Sasuke__Beyond_the_Far_Sight_by_kisenosky
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

View user profile http://shinobifuneral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Empty Re: There's a neko on the hokage mountain!

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 pm

ooc: AWW CUTE PIC And i choose tsunade, kakashi and jiraiya!
Kakashi just happened to be in the vicinity when he saw the familiar looking face..."S... Sasuke? What in the world..." Kakashi ran over excuse me... wait...
ooc: i'm sayin hes jiraiya!
Lord Jiraiya? Oh sorry..." Meanwhile, Tsunade was havng a conference with naruto (as a cameo) "And you expect me... the fifth hokage... to send you.... ON A GODDAMN SUICIDE MISSION?! YOU'RE STILL A GODDAMN GENIN!" In a sakura-like fashion, tsunade punched naruto over the head, Meanwhile, ebisu and konohamaru happed to walk in on the pummeling. "Uh.... lady fifth... i think you're scaring konohamaru..."
ooc: btw, i have the first shippuden episode stuck in my head since i got it on my ipod last night....
Konohamru meanwhile, cowered behind ebisu.

How?
There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Gosh%20a%20bloody%20anime%20girlThere's a neko on the hokage mountain! 29626607
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

Location : In ur house, bein' ur snake or in ur head phreakin' u out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Empty Re: There's a neko on the hokage mountain!

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

The neko scampered (on all fours bleh) and his ears twitched. Turning his head he looked at Kakashi and his eyes widened as the pupils of his eyes went smaller. There was a mew and then a snarl as the neko began scampering even faster through the bushes. Since the neko was basically as small as a child, he could manevuer faster in the bushes. The tail as he scampered away probably hit Kakashi in the face. As fast as a rabbit he pounced over bushes silently, the fish in his mouth.

Neko Sasuke mewed as he saw rocks in his way. He looked backwards breifly. He then leapt up (with cat like stealth) and climbed on one of the rocks before hopping to another rock, all the time gazing backwards trying to see Kakashi. Perched on the fourth to highest rock, the neko looked down, wondering if it was clear.

Spoiler:

There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Sasuke__Beyond_the_Far_Sight_by_kisenosky
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 pm

While Sasuke looked one way, kakashi appeared behind him. He grabbed onto a rock to keep from falling off. the rock broke and Kakashi fell... onto sasuke. Tsunade meanwhile stopped pummeling Naruto and looked at the two. "Eh heh heh... sorry guys... i guess i got a little carried away..."

How?
There's a neko on the hokage mountain! Gosh%20a%20bloody%20anime%20girlThere's a neko on the hokage mountain! 29626607
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Neko Sasuke made a yowl and scratched Kakashi across the shirt. There were now claw marks in Kakashi's jounin vest. Sasuke grabbed the fish and scampered off and actually jumped down from the extremely high rocks. He landed on all fours (exactly like a cat) and started scampering off again. He rushed into the back of a cave into a corner. His ears were flattend and his tail twitched slightly as he then started nibbling on the fish like a cat.

''Nya....''

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Kakashi was now A.N.G.R.Y. he started to chase after the cat-sasuke. "Sasuke! Not cool!" He slipped on a bit of water and fell backwards. he was balance precariously on the edge if a 100-foot- cliff."Uh... COULD SOMEONE HELP?! PLEASE?! I'LL PAY YOU 10000 YEN! PLEASE!!!"

How?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Jiraya suddenly appeared below with his arms spread out.

''Did somebody say 10000 yen?'' He sang as he then appeared in front of Kakashi and got him back up. Then he teleported Kakashi and himself back on the solid ground.

Meanwhile Sasuke was still chewing the fish and was now curled up in the corner making small mews. His ears twitch again and he makes another nya.

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Kakashi handed him the bill. "Thnaks..." He once again took off like a rocket and had the cat in the corner. "Here kitty kitty... I mean... sasu sasu... heh heh heh... And FYI, This thing cost me 100000 yen... So, you're coming with me, AND paying for it! i hope you got cash on you!"

How?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Neko Sasuke then went back to all fours and his tail fluffed up as his ears flattened. His eyes were now totally slits and wide and pretty much if looks could kill it would. His nails went very pointy, as in he'd just retracted them and there was the presence of small fangs. He started snarling. One would need to run now.....

Sasuke growled.

''Mrrr......'' It was cute, but also very scary.

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

kakashi looked at the cat without emotion. "I say again... you'll owe me that 100000 yen!" Jiraiya appeared beside him. "Uh... i'd back off if I were you.. hell, I usually back off about now. "Don't care... he owes a thousand bucks!" "Okay... its your funeral... i'm not joking... i meant that literally..." as if on cue, hundreds of mourners in suits and elegant dresses appeared. "See?"

How?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Sasuke made another growl that was probably a warning. The eyes narrowed, making him even more threatening. He hissed once again. The tail began swishing, making it look like he was ready to pounce any second.

''Mrr....'' He repeated.

The funeral service looked to Kakashi wondering if he was going to attack the neko.

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Kakashi pounced on him without warning and started pounding on him. "HUH? WHERES MY MONEY? GIMME MAH MONEYS BI**H! HUH?! WHERE IS IT WHERE?!" Jiraiya sighed. "Get the casket ready... and the body bags... both of 'em..." ?They did just that.

How?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Neko Sasuke jumped on Kakashi's head as soon as he started the pounce, grabbed the jounin's money and leaped on Jiraya's head breifly before running out the cave. He gulped the last of the fish down and ran through the bushes before leaping to a rock of which he used to hop up on a wire. The wire was slippery and he started sliding. Sasuke made a shocked scream as he slid.

''MMMMRRRRRRROOOOWWWWW!'' He screamed before falling off and proceeding to run like hell down the trail, tripping over his tail multiple times as he then rolled down the trail to a forest in the mountain.

He landed in a puddle of water and screeched since cats hate water. He ran inside a cave, now officially in total fear of everything around him.

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orochimaru on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm

ooc: OI!

How?
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm

ooc: What?

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Somebody post!

Neko Sasuke fell out of the cave and made a hiss as something in the bushes moved. His tail fluffed again as he tried to see what was moving in the darkness now....

ooc: Please make Naruto come out it'd be hilarious....

Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down